Postal code: 11217
1 718 714 8177
I support firms & institutions that help families build lasting legacies through 3 core specialized services:
- CREATION of a statement of a family vision, a mission statement as well as the surfacing of individual and family values that have implications for development of a successful family legacy plan. This includes pre-consultation sessions, formal personality traits assessments, as well as formulation of a written statement for integration within the family plan.
- FACILITATION of family meetings, conflict resolution and communication dynamics between family members to remove barriers to effective communication. This can include one-to one-, bi-lateral and/or group sessions.
- LEADERSHIP COACHING of the next generation of the family, in order for them to gain the knowledge and tools required to develop into the family leaders of tomorrow.
I have consulted to high-net-worth international families for several years. I work in both English and French, either in person, via phone or telepresence technology.
- Ph.D. Industrial and Organizational Psychology (expected 2016)
- Master of Arts (MA) International Business
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- European Union Institutions Accredited Trainer
- MBTI ® Step I ™ and Step II ™
- FIRO-B ®
- NEO PI-R
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
Date of recommendation : March 14, 2016
Yes, I was fully satisfied.
Yes, I recommend Patricia Quiddington to others.
Yes, Patricia Quiddington was ethical and professional throughout the engagement.
Create and manage cost budgets for various Construction budgets
The Opportunity - In a growing business environment it has become essential to have a coach to assist in leading the way and guiding you to making the right decisions to get to the top. Most especially in the first few years, and then perhaps a more supportive role over seeing the way in which one would make decisions. It is vital that you choose the right coach, someone who can steer you without any bias and want you to grow independently. Patricia is able to do this with ease- she has a wealth of knowledge at her disposal and is a guaranteed asset to a dynamic leader wanting to reach great heights.
The results have been measurable by the amount of structure I have been able to add to all aspects of my life. Certainly things get struck off the "to do list" and more things are being added - which is also a measure of a coach's effectiveness on me. Patricia has undoubtedly been a true gem, and I cant thank her enough for the clarity she immediately places on any situation and with such comfort is able to make everything seem attainable.
Patricia, is an extraordinary individual, her academic credentials are certainly backed up by the quality of coaching she offers. She is always professional, polite and punctual. She goes above and beyond to show you your true potential and quickly can point out the root of any problem and suggest a few methods in which they should be dealt with, or a few different perspectives to view the issue at hand. I certainly hold her in high esteem and believe that she is the quintessential representation of what a coach should be.