|Features and Benefits
- Post your profile, including a link back to your website and LinkedIn profile for greater visibility.
- Gain credibility by posting up to four case studies of your client results, which we validate independently.
- Attend select educational events about growing your practice and improving client results and satisfaction.
- Make a seamless transition to Elite Membership by posting client recommendations continuously.
- Be known as an elite coach and attract more clients.
- Form alliances with other elite coaches who get results.
- Post your profile and get more work when clients search our directory.
- Post unlimited documentation of your client results, which we validate for you as part of your membership. That way, you increase your credibility.
- Receive our Gold, Platinum, and Hall of Fame designations as you post more validated case studies of results.
- Display our designation on your marketing material so that prospects know you get results, for as long as you are a member.
- Be eligible to join our Board of Advisors to guide our programs.
- Participate in and receive benchmarking studies of fellow Elite Members.
- Join Mastermind Groups of coaches in the same industries or functions, such as: healthcare, technology, finance, and internal coaches.
- Attend monthly educational events, which give you insights about advanced marketing strategies to build your practice, case studies and success stories of fellow members (via interviews), and interviews with thought leaders in the field. NOTE: ONCE MONTHLY WE OFFER A PROGRAM ELIGIBLE FOR 1 CCEU WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COACH FEDERATION, SO THAT YOU EASILY MEET YOUR CCEU REQUIREMENTS WITH THE ICF IF YOU ARE A MEMBER, AND DON'T NEED TO PAY ELSEWHERE FOR CCEUs (PROVIDED BY CENTER FOR EXECUTIVE COACHING, AN ICF ACTP)!!!!
- When companies and prospective clients contact us for assistance in finding a coach, you will be included in our search.
- Prospects may contact us as a reference.
- We will mediate disputes with clients, so that clients have additional assurance of your professionalism and credibility.