Coaching really does change the world.
As the founding member of the new Association for Coaching Excellence (A.C.E.), I am blown away already by the amazing results that coachesand their clients are reporting. Let me share some of these results so you can see for yourself…..
First, in my own coaching practice, recently I worked with a CEO of a billion-dollar organization who reported he was getting about 3 hours of sleep each night, and beginning to suffer health issues. We worked together to build more organizational capacity and delegate more effectively, and the CEO is reporting improved health, less stress, and an organization that runs more smoothly without constant intervention. Coaching, he reports, may have saved his life.
Results reported by other coaches on the ACE site include:
- A business owner doubles sales.
- A CEO loses weight, reduce blood pressure, and gets in better shape thanks to an executive coach who also focuses on wellness issues.
- Numerous managers receive promotions thanks in part to their coaches.
- A leader learned to spend more time mentoring leaders for a stronger organization.
- A manager in Japan was able to expand his role to oversee teams in Europe and the USA – all while receiving top ratings.
- A business owner reframed a limiting belief that was holding back his business, and was able to grow the business significantly.
- A new CEO navigated her first year as CEO, including creating a successful strategic plan that is in the process of implementation (many plans never get that far).
- A CIO reported greater team alignment for better results, better work-life balance, and significant improvement in fulfillment on the job.
There are many more, from resolving conflicts to improving performance. Sometimes coaches focus so much on our hours, or our designations, or our particular philosophy that we forget that it is really about having impact, getting results, and delivering unquestioned value.
Meanwhile, some of our members are reporting dozens of great results with their clients. It is so wonderful to read client reports as they come through to us -- and to see how impactful some of our members are!
I am so thankful to be in a profession where we get to make amazing contributions to others.
Andrew Neitlich, Director